- Only those students who score more than 50% marks in each subject and class at the School Level (Level 1) Olympiads will be eligible to participate in the National Level (Level 2) Olympiads.
- The Olympiads will be conducted through an online test from 20th January, 2020 to 24th January, 2020. This will be accessible to all the participating schools.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's).
- There will be 35 MCQ's for Classes III to V and 50 MCQ's for Classes VI to X in all subjects.
- The total duration of the test is 1 hour.
- The difficulty level of the questions at this level will be higher.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Computerized evaluation will be done under the supervision of Technical and Subject Experts.
- The winners in each subject and class will be declared and displayed on our official website by 15th February, 2020.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- The payment will be done through online transaction. The payment gateway will appear after saving and submitting the form completely.
AWARDS & PRIZES
- The top three rank holders for each subject and class will be declared winners of the National Level from amongst all the participants of AHPS branches across India.
- The award will be given as follows—
1.First Position — Gold Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 20g Silver Coin
- 2.Second Position — Silver Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 10g Silver Coin
- 3.Third Position — Bronze Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 5g silver coin
- The participants need to score at least 60% of the total marks allotted to each subject in order to qualify for the medals and awards in the National Level (Level 2) Olympiads.
- If the students score less than 60% marks, they will not be considered in the winning category even if those marks are the highest in that subject.